(last modified May 24, 2018)
Acting in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, in short "GDPR", if you use our websites and services and leave your personal data, this information will explain how we protect your personal data. We make sure that your data is safe and processed only to the extent necessary.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By using our website or our services, your personal data is collected and further processed for purposes related to the implementation of individual functionalities of a specific website and to provide the services we offer.
The indication of the entity responsible for the processing of personal data depends on the purpose for which we collect it. For example:
- if you use the services provided by one of our companies, Bialmed Sp. z o.o.,
Bialmed Logistyka Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "Bialmed", the data controller will be the company which is the service provider. The seat of the companies:
Bialmed Sp. z o.o., Bialmed Logistyka Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. is 02-546 Warszawa, ul. Kazimierzowska 46/48/35.
if you leave data for the purposes of:
- use of the services we offer,
- receiving ordered marketing information,
- receiving the newsletter they will be processed by the company with which the data will be transferred.
The owner of the website www.bialmed.pl and the Administrator of the personal data left on it is Bialmed Sp. z o.o.
Depending on the purpose for which your data is processed, our companies have appropriate legal grounds for processing your data, for example:
- when processing is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to take action at your request before concluding the contract - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April,
- when you are asked to consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- when we have to implement the so-called legitimate interests, e.g. accepting your inquiry and answering it - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- when processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on us, e.g. if it is necessary to provide personal data to state authorities - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR.
Our companies do not intentionally collect "sensitive" personal data, unless such an obligation results from applicable law, for example for recruitment purposes. In addition, the processing of sensitive data may also take place when it is necessary for establishing an investigation or defending claims or in the course of the administration of justice by courts (Article 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR). Sensitive information includes personal data relating to racial origin or ethnicity, political views, trade union membership, religious beliefs or beliefs, health condition, sexuality, sexual orientation or criminal record of the user, as well as genetic or biometric data.
SHARING AND ENTRYING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company does not disclose personal data to unrelated entities, except where it is necessary in connection with the conduct of our business or for the implementation of website users' reports, or in situations required or permitted by law.
In certain cases, Bialmed may disclose information about users to employees or associates of our Companies, or - in the form of entrusting their processing - may disclose it to external companies or service providers acting on our behalf in order to process users' reports.
During a standard visit to the Bialmed website, it is not necessary to provide personal data, however, Bialmed may require the transfer of certain data if the user wants to obtain additional information about our services or events. The user may also be asked by Bialmed whether he agrees to the processing of his personal data in a specific way, to which the given user may consent or refuse. A user receiving certain information or services, such as a newsletter, may unsubscribe at any time by sending relevant information to the service provider company.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide us with your personal data, you have adequate access to it so that you can modify it or correct any possible errors contained in them. The User may also send a request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to update or delete specific data, therefore Bialmed will take all appropriate steps to fulfill this request, provided that it is in accordance with the relevant provisions of law.
The user should remember about the rights he is entitled to in connection with the processing of his personal data referred to in the GDPR, i.e .:
- the right to request access to your own personal data (including obtaining confirmation, whether they are processed and obtain information, e.g. about the purposes, sources, categories of data processed or the period of their storage), which also includes the law to receive a copy of their own data free of charge (for any further copies requested by the data subject, we may charge a reasonable fee in accordance with from administrative costs),
- the right to rectify personal data (if they are incorrect), which also includes supplementing incomplete personal data, but for this purpose we may ask you to provide an additional statement,
- the right to delete personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"), when, for example, they are not necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, consent has been withdrawn for their processing, or there are no other legal grounds for their processing,
- the right to limit data processing, for example, when you question the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data, including receiving from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format your own personal data that you provided to us,
- the right to withdraw the consent expressed for the processing of data (however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that
the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Bialmed applies appropriate policies and procedures to protect personal data against unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We make every effort to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to people who need to know this information. Persons who have access to the data are obliged to keep it confidential.
The period of storage of personal data depends on the specific nature and circumstances (especially the purpose) for which the user's personal data was collected. In this regard, Bialmed is obliged to store personal information only for the period in which:
- they are necessary to provide the service ordered by the user,
- they are necessary to implement a right or obligation resulting from generally applicable laws or policies, regulations or other requirements in force in our Companies, or
- until the user requests that such information be deleted,
- until the expiry of the limitation period for Bialmed's and the user's claims.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Bialmed may introduce changes to this document, which reflect the current Personal Data Protection Policy. In case of modification, the date of the last update on the first page of the document also changes. We encourage users to read this Policy on a regular basis to find out how we protect your personal data.
Bialmed makes every effort to ensure the protection of users' personal data. If you have any questions or comments regarding the administration of users' personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
WHAT ARE "COOKIES"?
Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from and the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the user's preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
DO THE "COOKIES" CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data collected using "cookies" may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows for the placing of "cookies" on the end device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
- 87 424 11 80